What We Do
- Monthly Data Processing
- Certified Quickbooks Online ProAdvisors
- Management Reports
- Preparation of Annual Financial Statements
- International Financial Reporting Standards
- Valuation of assets/companies
- Financial modelling
- Design and implementation of internal controls
- Business advisory / consulting
- Personal planning
- Estate planning
- Shareholder agreements
- Monthly/Weekly Processing
- Statutory Filing
- Annual IRP5’s
- Employer Reconciliations
- Company Registrations (CIPC)
- Trust Registrations
- CIPC Changes
- Annual Returns
- Certificates and Disclosures
- Submission of AFS
- Financial Accountability Supplement Submissions
- CIDB Registrations
- Income Tax
- Provisional Tax
- Value Added Tax
- Dividend Withholding Tax
- Capital Gains Taxes
- Estate Duties
- Objections and Appeals
- Tax Clearance Certificates
- Workmen Compensation Registrations
- Letters of Good Standing (LOGS)
- Confirmation of Turnover / Earnings
What some of our clients have to say:
We invite you to join in our success
We believe any business relationship should be mutually beneficial to all participants. Join us in our win-win approach.
Ethics plays an important role in our company and is reflected in our day to day actions.
Masterfin has adopted the IESB Code of Conduct for Professional Accountants and pride ourselves on being NOCLAR (Non-Compliance with Laws and Regulations) compliant.
Continuous Professional Development
We are committed to life-long learning and investing in our own development. This enables us to be aware of legislative changes and developments in the profession. We are therefore better equipped to advise our clients who benefit from our up-to-date expertise.
We are committed to providing professional personal service to all our clients. Each client is allocated to a practice partner who familiarise him/herself with the clients’ needs and expectations and is always available for advise.
We are a multi-skilled organisation and pride ourselves on our technical knowledge and abilities.
We service a diverse range of clients and our experience include the following industries:
Farming, transport & freight services, pharmaceuticals, building & construction, local authorities, property investment, estate agents, body corporates, social services (sports clubs & churches), information technology, legal practice, tourism & catering, distribution (wholesale, retail, importing & exporting), manufacturing, dealerships (motor & general) as well as individuals.